Thursday, July 19, 2012

Busy Busy

Wow does time fly here. I’ve now been here for seven weeks, and I keep looking back and realizing on how much I have learned so far. Everything from the basics of permaculture to the fine details of spoon carving. Usually when I get somewhere I make elaborate plans to do a trillion different things, but before I know whats happened Im running out of time with a ton of stuff to still do. I have been trying to find time to work on this ongoing herbal remedies project I decided to take on a month back. On top of that I am also in the planing / design phase of a new edible forest garden onsite. Also finding time to read in the voluminous library, sit back and play music and just relax on days off is up there on the priorities list. All of this on top of more veggies that need harvesting, a house to build and gardens to weed Im only getting busier with less and less time... ....Time to kick things into gear and get work done! -Alex On a side note a lot of plants are in bloom this time of year and the echinacea is looking beautiful...

No comments: